Carbonite Help by Experts
Carbonite, Inc. is an American corporation founded in 2006 that provides an online backup service, which is only available for macOS and Windows consumers. The Carbonite program automatically backs up consumer-generated content such as emails, photos, documents, music, and settings. Its headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, US.
For Windows operating system, Carbonite backs up everything in settings and documents such as favorites, desktop, and all other files except for video, log, and temporary files. For the Intel-based Mac operating system running macOS X 10.5 (Leopard) or 10.4 (Tiger), Carbonite is controlled via system preferences and utilizes the contextual menu. Carbonite has been protecting the most valuable information of users for over a decade now. However, with such a huge customer base, it is obvious that users will face some functional issues. Thus, this guide has been developed to help you resolve all common Carbonite issues that may threaten your online security.
How to Install Carbonite >> Carbonite Login Help
As we are increasingly facing security threats today, it is imperative that we backup our data via Carbonite. Carbonite offers an accomplished cloud backup solution for valuable data. Not only this, but users also find it easy to use and manage. You just need to set it up once and then forget about it until you want to recover your files. If you want to install Carbonite on your system, you can use the following steps:
- Visit the official download page of Carbonite via https://www.carbonite.com/install/download
- At the bottom-left corner, you will notice the installer file
- Give access to the system
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Follow on-screen instructions
How to Get Carbonite for Mac >> Carbonite Sign In Help
You can easily rely on Carbonite to keep your data safe by backing it up. In addition, your data is secure on the cloud, which helps in case of a hard drive failure. With the help of its ‘Data Recovery Service’, you are protected against ransomware. In this section, the guide is applicable for Mac 2x. If you want Carbonite for Mac, just do the following:
- Visit https://account.carbonite.com/
- Perform Carbonite sign in using the email address and password
- You will be prompted that you do not have Carbonite installed on your system
- Hit on ‘Here’ mentioned in the message
- To get Carbonite downloaded, hit on ‘Download now’
You must know that Carbonite for Android and iOS has been discontinued since 2019. It means that Carbonite download is not available for new users. Users can access backed-up files from their devices via the Anytime Anywhere Access option. Using this feature, you can sign in to your account from any device that has an Internet connection. Carbonite for Android or iOS will stop working if users log out, clear the cache, or uninstall the application.
How to Setup Carbonite Online Backup
If you are looking for the process of how to set up Carbonite online backup, then this guide is extremely helpful. Perform all the steps given below thoroughly and finish this setup process without any hindrance.
- You will receive an email from Carbonite customer care where you will be invited to join the Carbonite backup system. If you don’t get this mail, then you should request to send it. Once you get the email, open it.
- When the email appears on the screen, you will find some of the content on the page has been blocked by your email client. Here, you need to enable the contents. You can perform this by choosing the “Display images below” option or if you are utilizing the outlook, then choose the ‘Yes’ button.
- Press the “Register and Install Carbonite” button. You will be redirected to the official carbonite.com website.
- You have to provide some basic information, including your first & last name and email address in the requested fields. After that, enter your desired password into the given field.
- After doing this, choose three different security questions in case you ever require retrieving your carbonite account password.
- After choosing the security questions, write the answer to each question and press the “submit” button.
- When the next window appears, choose the menu icon given below ‘Computer Actions’ option. Then, choose the “Install on this PC” option.
- If you don’t require it, you may ignore these guidelines provided on the official Carbonite site. Press the “Download now” button. After doing so, press the “Save” button. Don’t run your Carbonite at this step despite what the method on the Carbonite site says.
- Press the “Desktop” option given on the left side of the Windows Explorer screen.
At last, tap the “Save” button. That’s it. Finally, you have done the set-up process for Carbonite account and downloaded the backup application successfully. Now you need to install your online backup. For this, you need to wait for 5-10 minutes until the installation does not get completed.
Carbonite Phone Numbers – Official
Are you searching for the best and official Carbonite support phone number? If so, then this guide is very useful. We have provided here some direct & verified Carbonite support phone numbers and email support. All the Carbonite telephone numbers and given links are active and found as per the research on the internet. But the contact information listed below can be changed by the manufacturer anytime. So, it is advised that you inspect these Carbonite customer service numbers by yourself before using them.
|Carbonite Small Business Sales||+1 (855) 227-2249|
|Carbonite Data Protection Sales||+1 (877) 901-3282|
|Carbonite UK Sales||+44 333 1234 200|
|Carbonite Media Enquiry||781-928-0762|
|Carbonite Help Number||877-665-4466|
|Carbonite Endpoint 360 Email Support||[[email protected]]|
How to Reinstall Carbonite >> Carbonite Login Help
For updating Carbonite, reinstall Carbonite to the latest version. It is helpful in fixing common issues while adding improvements to the application. Follow these instructions to reinstall Carbonite on your system:
- Visit https://account.carbonite.com/
- Log in to your account
- Go to the drop-down menu of ‘Computer options’, and choose ‘Reinstall Carbonite’
- Select ‘Download now’ on the new page
- Save the file and click on it to open the installer
- Give access to the system and agree to the Terms of Service
- Follow on-screen instructions to begin the update/installation process
How to Reset Carbonite Account Password
Sometimes, the users forget their Carbonite account password, due to which they’re unable to access the Carbonite online backup. If you are also troubled by such an issue, then don’t worry; just perform these instructions given below to retrieve your Carbonite account password.
- Firstly, visit the official carbonite.com site and locate the password recovery page.
- Press the “Forget password” option.
- Now, enter your email address into the given field. After that, click on the “Reset password” button.
- You will get an email from Carbonite, including the password reset link.
- Click on this link to open it or copy-paste into your internet browser and press the enter button.
- After doing so, you have to enter a new password twice into the given boxes. Finally, you have changed your Carbonite password successfully.
This is how to reset the Carbonite account password. If you want to complete this session without any hiccups, then follow all the steps given above carefully. In case any difficulty arises, you can take help from the official Carbonite phone number.
All about Carbonite Server Backup
Carbonite server backup is an effective recovery and backup solution for legacy, virtual and physical systems. With the help of this, historical or current data can be restored from a local appliance or cloud. In addition, it can be used for protecting critical business data against disasters like human errors, power outages, hardware failures, and ransomware. Comprehensive data protection is offered by Carbonite to satisfy the demands of your environment.
All about Carbonite Pricing >> Carbonite Plans
As mentioned earlier, Carbonite is an effective solution against ransomware. Using the Data Recovery Service, your files will be decrypted whenever a ransomware attacks. Carbonite pricing for this feature is around $69 per year for a computer. Based on offered features and plans, Carbonite costs may vary. Carbonite backup pricing for key categories has been mentioned below:
Carbonite backup pricing for Home Backup
- Basic- $4.92 per month or $58..99 per year
- Plus- $7 per month or $83.99 per year
- Prime- $8.75 per month or $104.99 per year
Carbonite business pricing for Small Office Backup
- 1-3 computers- $6 per month
- Up to 25 computers- $24 per month
- Computers plus servers- $50 per month
Carbonite business pricing for these options is billed annually. Thus, Carbonite plans guarantee to save both money and time in the long run. In addition, it also offers a 15-day free trial for home trial while it is 30 days for business trial. One of the reasons for users preferring its service is affordable Carbonite costs.
Carbonite Support from Us
Carbonite online backup is the first backup service that provides unlimited backup space. Earlier, all the backup services were priced by GB, but several other vendors have since modified to an unlimited model. It provides two distinct lines of products: Carbonite small industry for companies with three or more PCs and Carbonite Home & Home Office for 1-or-2 person businesses, families, and individuals.
Go through this article to resolve all your Carbonite issues. You can also call the phone number mentioned on this webpage if you need additional help. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party Carbonite support where representatives are competent enough to help Carbonite users.