TomTom Support by Experts
TomTom N.V. is a Dutch multinational creator & developer of consumer electronic and navigation technology founded in 1991 by Corinne Vigreux, Harold Goddjin, Pieter Geelen, and Peter-Frans Pauwels. Its headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Until 1996, it developed the business to business apps such as bar-code reading and meter reading. Afterward, the TomTom corporation moved its concentration to PDA software for the customers. Its early mapping applications included Citymaps, EnRoute, and RoutePlanner. By 2001 the organization’s concentration has moved to car navigation. In 2004, the first generation of satellite navigation system was released by TomTom. It is usually known for planning the most unique and finest route & mapping items. It develops imaginative items that empower consumers. Their programming and products are recorded in four classifications specifically telematics, client, authorizing and car. The company is associated with the customers via TomTom customer service number. If you want more information related to TomTom or its other devices, then you can contact TomTom GPS customer service by dialing the TomTom contact number. The verified TomTom support number can be easily accessed from the official TomTom contact us page. Sometimes, the users get failed while doing some tasks due to lack of knowledge such as the installation & deletion process of TomTom device, updating process or several other. But, through this article, they can get suitable solutions and complete their tasks without any hassles. If you face any difficulty while implementing these methods, then you can contact TomTom helpline by dialing the TomTom telephone number. The TomTom tech support experts sitting at the TomTom customer care will assist properly to rectify all the problems and provide you appropriate solutions via TomTom phone number. Calling the TomTom technical support phone number is one of the best and quickest ways to get effective solutions regarding any kind of issue. You can also support TomTom GPS customer support by giving your valuable and positive reviews.
TomTom GPS Tech Support >> How to install TomTom Maps on computer
The TomTom navigational system has GPS (global positioning system) software & hardware that is utilized to gather the details regarding streets, roads, and highways in your country. In order to download TomTom maps completely, you need a proper setup of internet connection and computer system. Perform these guidelines provided below carefully to install the TomTom maps. In case of any difficulty, just contact TomTom GPS customer service by dialing TomTom support phone number.
Let’s have a look on these steps given below to install TomTom maps:
- Firstly, download the latest version of TomTom Home on your Pc from the official site for Mac & Windows users.
- After completing the download process, connect the device to PC via USB cable that came with the TomTom navigational system. Shut off the TomTom before connecting it to your Pc. In case of any confusion, call TomTom customer support phone number.
- Back up your TomTom device. For this, choose backup/restore from your computer. Finish the backup of your system before initiating any download. Doing so, you can save time if anything goes incorrect with the device while downloading the maps. To back up the device, you need to preserve the map details that were on your system. If you have any queries regarding this point, then dial TomTom number.
- You need to determine the storage capacity of your device. Because it isn’t possible to install the TomTom map that is larger than the storage capacity of your system. Dissimilar models of TomTom systems may have dissimilar storage capacities.
- Check the official site of TomTom for modem speed compatibility and file size.
- Now, change or deactivate your security or firewall settings. TomTom Home application will require full access to the PC. Because security & firewall settings can prevent maps from being downloaded accurately. If you have any doubts regarding this step, then call TomTom contact number.
- Transfer the TomTom maps from your Pc on to your navigational system.
- Finally, enable the security and firewall settings. For more help, dial TomTom phone number.
In order to install TomTom maps on your computer, go through this process. If you execute these points listed above very carefully, then you can complete this session without any hiccups. But if any difficulty confronts, then call Tom Tom experts sitting at the TomTom setup service for better support and guidance. The TomTom customer support phone number is a suitable option to connect with them instantly. You can easily get verified TomTom help phone number by visiting the official TomTom contact us page. As the TomTom toll free number is active 24 hours a day, you can give a call on TomTom 800 number anytime.
You can also dial our support number written on this webpage if you’re unable to reach out to the official TomTom support phone number. We connect your call to an independent 3rd-party TomTom GPS customer service phone number for better support.
Support TomTom >> How to plan a drive & route with TomTom GPS
TomTom GPS is the perfect device to navigate from point A to point B. If you have multiple points to visit but you don’t have any idea where to go first, then TomTom Route Planner can help you properly. MyRouteOnline route planner will guide you to plan the shortest route or drive. For this, you have to do these actions listed below. If you stuck anywhere and you need professional’s help, then you can contact TomTom customer service phone number to connect with the TomTom GPS tech support experts for better guidance.
Perform these actions given below and plan a route easily:
- First of all, optimize the routes online and try to dispatch the routes digitally to the TomTom WEBFLEET.
- Hit the road with the TomTom traffic information and the optimized route.
After doing all these things, sort your address list as we have mentioned below so that you don’t have any confusion while deciding the suitable route. In case of any doubts, just dial TomTom telephone number.
To short the address list, look at these details given below:
- Map: Importing the multiple destinations
- Optimize: Planning and searching your best route
- Drive: Uploading your appropriate route to TomTom Device
Once you short the address list, enter the addresses, preferably in the Excel format and then press the Plan-My-Route option. This program will calculate all possible routes and will search for a suitable route connecting this destinations list. It’s a very difficult task for the people but the TomTom route planner can make it easy. In case, you encounter any issues, you should contact TomTom GPS customer service via TomTom 800 number and talk with the TomTom GPS customer support team for better support and guidance. You can call them anytime as TomTom customer care is open round the clock. To get this verified TomTom GPS phone number, visit the main site.
TomTom Support Numbers – Official:
This section is extremely helpful if you are searching for the official or verified TomTom toll free number. In this guide, we have provided some direct & authorized TomTom helpline numbers and chat support. By using the TomTom number and links listed here, you can connect with the TomTom customer care immediately. However, we have mentioned this TomTom phone support number and links as per the resources available on the internet. But the contact information and TomTom support number can be changed by its actual OEMs anytime without any notification. So, it is necessary to check this contact information by yourself before applying them. Or, you can dial our support number posted on this site in order to get instant support. We will transfer your call to the independent third-party TomTom support phone number.
|TomTom Customer Service Number||1800 123 4123|
|TomTom Support Link||https://in.support.tomtom.com/|
|TomTom Chat Support||TomTom Official Chat Service|
TomTom Setup >> How to update TomTom GPS device
This section will make you learn about some techniques to update the TomTom GPS device. There are two methods to update the TomTom Maps & GPS.
- TomTom Home Software
- TomTom MyDrive Connect App
Follow both procedures given below and try to update the latest TomTom GPS. If you come across any problems while using these methods, then you take the help of TomTom technical support phone number. All your doubts or issues will be handled by certified TomTom tech support experts present at the TomTom setup service.
TomTom Helpdesk | TomTom GPS updates via Home Software (Application)
This is an update utility platform of TomTom that provides an opportunity to get all TomTom Maps and GPS updates. Follow the process given below and try to update TomTom GPS device or Map device efficiently. In case of any complexity, dial TomTom telephone number.
- Connect the TomTom GPS to your computer by using the USB cable.
- Power On your GPS and wait for some time until the TomTom home software open upon recognizing your system.
- Press the “Update my device” option given on the home screen of the TomTom Home program. The app will check for the latest TomTom updates. If something goes wrong, then call Tom Tom helpline via the TomTom 800 number.
- Press the “Download Updates” if any latest updates are present.
- After doing all these things, press the “Done” button when you get the message that the update is completed. And then, press the “Device” option and then tap the ‘Disconnect device’ option provided on the home screen.
- At last, disconnect the TomTom GPS device from your PC. Your system will now be updated. For more help, dial TomTom customer service phone number.
This is how to update the TomTom GPS via Home Software. If you follow these guidelines mentioned above carefully, then you can end this task without any hindrance. In case, you confront any complexities while doing these actions, you can contact TomTom customer support number. When you give a call on TomTom telephone number, you will be connected to the best TomTom tech support expert who is always present to provide help through TomTom GPS support phone number.
You are permitted to call the support number shown on this website. It will connect you to the reliable independent third-party TomTom technical support phone number.
TomTom Helpline | TomTom GPS updates via MyDrive Connect
You can also update your TomTom GPS via MyDrive Connect application. For this, you can follow these guidelines given below carefully. In case of any troubles, just contact TomTom customer service via TomTom helpline number and communicate with highly qualified TomTom tech support experts who provide you better support and guidance over the phone via TomTom support number.
- By using a USB cable, connect your PC to the TomTom device. Now, turn on the TomTom GPS.
- After doing so, wait for some time until the MyDrive Connect app to open upon recognizing your system.
- Login to the MyDrive Connect application by providing the correct email address & password into the given fields. Call Tom Tom experts via TomTom GPS phone number if you have any confusion regarding this point.
- Press the “Update” button given under the “My updates & new items” option. MyDrive Connect will download & install the new software updates on the TomTom GPS device.
- Now, wait until the installation process does not compete. In doing so, the new software updates have been installed automatically and the installation window will close.
- At last, disconnect the TomTom device from your PC. Your device will now be upgraded. For further assistance, dial TomTom GPS customer service phone number.
This is how to update TomTom GPS using MyDrive Connect Application. Follow all these points listed above thoroughly so that you don’t stick anywhere. But if you’re unable to understand these actions, then you can seek simple instructions by calling the TomTom customer support phone number. In order to access the authorized TomTom toll free number, go to the main TomTom contact us page.
Support TomTom >> How to export a driving direction route to TomTom
With the help of TomTom route planner, you can easily export your driving direction route to your TomTom device. For this, you need to follow these instructions step-by-step mentioned below. You can contact TomTom customer service phone number if you stuck anywhere while implementing these points or you need a professional’s help. The experts sitting at the TomTom helpline will listen to your queries and resolve your problem instantly.
Let’s have a look at these actions listed below to export a driving direction:
- Plan a route if the TomTom model supports the routes:
Click the ‘Send to Email’ option to send the TomTom route planner and below in GPS files, you have to change the option ‘Do not attach GPS data’ to the ‘TomTom (.itn)’ option. Contact TomTom technical support phone number if you have any confusion regarding this step.
- Save the routes to the TomTom route planner:
- Firstly, connect the TomTom device to your PC and launch your internet browser.
- After doing this, your system will display the “My Computer” as a removable driver. In case, something goes incorrect, call Tom Tom helpline via TomTom number.
- Now, download (.itn) extension file that you got in your mail and leave it or save it open on your PC. Launch the (.itn) file below the removable driver.
- After that, drag & drop the itinerary file from ‘MyRouteOnline’ into its folder. At last, safely delete your system from your Pc. For more info, contact TomTom customer support number.
- Open your TomTom device and watch the route plan:
Begin the TomTom device and locate the ‘Itinerary planning’ given under the ‘main menu’ option. After doing this, press the “Load Itinerary” option. If you have any confusion after watching your route plan, you can take the help of TomTom GPS tech support team available at the TomTom helpdesk. For this, you have to dial TomTom GPS customer service phone number.
- Utilize TomTom as a route planner with your imported route:
- Select the route and press the ‘Find’ option, the itinerary will show on the window and when you press the “Done” option you will be asked for navigating to your first destination.
- Here, you need to remember that if you previously have an itinerary in the TomTom device, press the “Load itinerary” option and then hit ‘yes’ when asked, if you wish to remove all locations in the current itinerary.
- After doing this, select ‘which of the itineraries for navigating to’ and press the “Find” option. For more information regarding this step, dial TomTom customer service number and talk with the experts sitting at the TomTom setup service.
This is how to export the driving direction route to your TomTom device. The process is quite simple and easy to understand. Perform these instructions very carefully so that you can complete this task without any hassles. But if you face any problems and unable to finish this session, then you need to contact TomTom customer service phone number. The authorized TomTom help phone number can be easily accessed from the main support site. So, visit the official www.tomtom.com/support and get a reliable & active TomTom contact number. As soon as you dial TomTom support number, you will be assigned a certified TomTom GPS customer support expert who is always present on TomTom helpline number to listen to all your queries or doubts. Calling the TomTom technical support phone number is really suitable and the best way to get effective & instant solutions.
If you couldn’t connect with the official TomTom help phone number due to any network connecting issue, then using our support number shown on this site is a better option rather than using official TomTom GPS support phone number. We redirect you to one of the best independent third-party TomTom GPS customer service phone numbers.
TomTom Helpdesk >> How to change the language on TomTom
Changing the language on the TomTom navigation device isn’t similar on all devices. Here, you can find various methods to modify the language. The instructions given below are suitable for navigation (Rider 410, Rider 400, Rider 40, GO 600, GO 500, GO 400, GO 60s, GO 60, GO 50s, GO 50, Go 40s, Go 40) versions. Follow these points listed below carefully and in case of any troubles, just contact TomTom helpline by using TomTom help phone number.
- Locate the Guidance view or Map view section and choose the ‘Menu’ button in order to display the main menu.
- Choose the ‘Settings’ button by scrolling to the right side of the window.
- Choose the “Language and Units” option by scrolling to the right side of the window.
- After doing this, choose the “Language” button and select your suitable language.
- Once you complete all these things, choose the button provided on the upper right side to go back to the Guidance view or Map view window. For additional help, dial TomTom number.
Finally, the process of changing the language on the navigation device given above is completed now. Follow the procedure very carefully and if you encounter any difficulty, then just contact TomTom GPS customer service by using TomTom GPS support phone number. You can obtain the verified TomTom contact number from the official TomTom contact us page. As the experts work all the time, day & night, you can dial TomTom customer service number anytime. That’s why TomTom support phone number is considered one of the reliable ways to get effective and instant solutions for any kind of issue.
Let’s have a look at another method to change the language:
These instructions are suitable for the navigation (Lexus CT MoveOn Navi, Carminat TomTom, Mazda Navigation (NVA-SD8110) (LIVE), Carminat TomTom LIVE) versions. Apply this technique very carefully and if you have any confusion regarding this method, then you can contact TomTom GPS customer service by dialing TomTom GPS phone number.
- To bring up the main menu, click the “Menu” button on the remote control or click the “Menu set” on the central control.
- Choose the “change preferences” option.
- Choose the arrow given in the bottom right side corner until the window shows the “Change Language” option. If you stuck anywhere, then call TomTom 800 number.
- Once it appears, choose the “Change language” option.
- Now, choose your suitable language from the given options. Perform the on-screen instructions to verify the language selection and select a voice. For more assistance, call TomTom contact number.
Finally, the process to change the language on TomTom device is ended now. If you follow these guidelines given above very carefully, then you don’t require calling any TomTom phone number. But if you’re unable to understand, then calling the TomTom GPS support phone number is the best option. Once you dial TomTom GPS phone number, you will be connected to the TomTom GPS tech support expert who will provide you suitable solutions to rectify your problems. You can give a call on TomTom customer support phone number anytime because the TomTom helpdesk is open 24 hours.
If you don’t want to call the official TomTom helpline number due to rash of calling or heavy customer base of TomTom setup service, then our support number written on this website will help you properly. Once you call us, we will forward your call to a reliable independent third-party TomTom phone support number and provide the required assistance.
Support TomTom >> How to delete TomTom data
If you want to delete your RoadTrips or MyDrive data, then you can do it with ease by following these instructions provided below. In case, you stuck while deleting the data, just dial TomTom phone support number and get in touch with the technical experts available at the TomTom helpdesk.
Follow these guidelines given below and try to delete your TomTom:
- Locate the “MyDrive” section and press the “Settings” option.
- After that, press the “MyDrive” option.
- In case, you’re not previously signed in with your TomTom account, then sign in
- Finally, press the “Clear Data” option. For more help, dial TomTom phone number.
By following this method, you can successfully delete your TomTom data. Although the technique mentioned above is not much harder, still, if you stuck anywhere while doing these actions, you can directly contact TomTom customer service phone number. Once you dial TomTom number, you will be assigned the best TomTom GPS customer support expert who will help you to rectify all your issues instantly. So, whether you have a simple or complex problem, just dial TomTom toll free number.
TomTom Customer Care >> Troubleshooting steps for TomTom GPS Device
While using your TomTom GPS device, if you’re facing some troubles or issues, these troubleshooting steps will guide you properly in order to troubleshoot all your issues. For this, firstly you need to understand what is the problem and how you can fix it without any hassles. So, follow all these methods very carefully & thoroughly and try to fix your problems. If you need any help regarding these methods provided by us or you feel any complexity while applying them, then you can take the aid of TomTom tech support experts sitting at the TomTom customer care. For this, you have to dial TomTom help phone number. You can access the authorized & workable TomTom phone number from the official TomTom contact us page. All kinds of problems can be resolved instantly through TomTom customer service number.
TomTom GPS Tech Support | How to troubleshoot TomTom GPS device freeze problem
The older version of the MyDrive Connect program might create this issue. To come over this problem, set up the latest model of MyDrive connect on your computer. The following method will help you properly to do this task. If you stuck anywhere while using these steps, then you can contact TomTom customer support number for better support & guidance.
Stick to the mentioned-below instructions to setup MyDrive connect:
- Power on the TomTom GPS device and connect to your computer using a USB cable.
- Download it and then put in the MyDrive connect software and press on handle your system.
- Delete all files and don’t duplicate any files that are deleted.
- Register your TomTom GPS with MyDrive Connect application and update the firmware of the system also. For more help, dial TomTom phone support number.
If you confront any complexity while doing these actions given above, then you can take the help of TomTom telephone number.
TomTom GPS Customer Support | Resolve black & white maps problem
If you’re getting maps from white & black, it means you’re not getting signals from satellite. Some things might block the signals.
- In case, you’re sitting inside your home, select your TomTom GPS out so it can concentrate with a noticeable field of sight into the satellite.
- After doing all these things, keep your TomTom GPS device out for a few minutes.
- Ensure that the device is fired up while you get signs from the satellite.
- In case, it is perhaps not getting signs, reboot the GPS device and try once again. For further assistance, just call Tom Tom experts via TomTom GPS customer service phone number.
If you stuck anywhere while implementing this troubleshooting method, then calling TomTom toll free number can fix your issue instantly.
Support TomTom | How to troubleshoot MyDrive Connect error message
When the program has any issue, then MyDrive connect apps execute an error notification. In some way, application may not show the notification about the issue. One of the reasons behind this issue might be an older firmware.
- A soft reset can fix this problem efficiently.
- Click the power button and hold it for a few seconds until a sound from TomTom device generates.
- A prompt will probably display on the screen with guidelines to reset the system.
- Adhere to the process and finish the reset procedure. To get more info, just contact TomTom customer support number.
This is how to troubleshoot MyDrive Connect error. Follow all these points listed above thoroughly so that you can end this task without any hindrance. In case of any troubles, you can dial TomTom GPS phone number. Once you contact TomTom customer support number, all your issues will be rectified by a certified technician as soon as possible. The verified TomTom phone support number can be accessible on the main support site. As the TomTom helpline number is active round the clock, you can give a call on TomTom customer support phone number anytime whenever you need it. So, don’t hesitate, just dial TomTom 800 number and get the required assistance from the best experts.
If you couldn’t connect with the official TomTom GPS support phone number due to any circumstances, then using our support number written on this site is a better option. We will transfer your call to an independent third-party TomTom support phone number.