Canon Customer Service by Specialists
Canon is the well-known brand in the field of printers. Canon provides a variety of Printers as one can get best results as per his/her needs. It provides a big range of printers starting from basic to heavy-duty printers. Choose among home, photo, pro photo and many more. All the latest Models from Canon are user-friendly and Easy to use. Canon customer care is always available to support you in case you are using it for the first time. To get in touch with Canon printers customer service, you can contact the Canon printer customer support number through call and chat.
- Single Functional Printers
Single functional Printers are the basic printers used for only printing as these are of single functional plug, and play printers can be used by just plugging through a USB cable and installing the supported software through CD or downloading it from Canon printers Customer service. In case you need further help, contact the Canon Customer Service USA with the help of Canon printer customer care number.
- Multifunction printers
Multifunctional printers are the printers which are not used only for printing purpose but also used for scanning and fax. These Printers support LAN connectivity also along with USB cable. These printers need to be installed, and then some settings have to be made for proper functionality. In case you are installing the printers for the first time in your life, you can get in touch with Canon Customer Service chat team at any of the Canon Customer Support Number available easily on the internet. The experts sitting at the Canon Customer Care service will deliver you the complete information through the Canon Printer Customer Service Number.
Canon Customer Service Phone Number :: Indie Canon Customer Service Article
Single functional Canon printer can be connected to the computer directly through a USB Cable only, however, a virtual connection can be made by installing that printer on some other device (Computer or Laptop) and sharing that device on the network. In this case, all the computers on which we want to install that printer must be on the same computer network, or routing should be done if the computers are on different networks. More Support can be obtained by getting in touch with Canon Customer Service phone number which connects you to the Canon customer service USA. The Canon executives sitting at the Canon Customer Service Chat will give you the necessary details using the Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number.
Multifunctional printers can be connected to the computer in two ways. As per Canon Printers customer service, a multifunctional printer has USB Port and LAN port both. The printer can be connected to PC through the USB cable, even if the computer network is functional, then it can be connected to local area network through LAN connection, and an IP has to be assigned to the printer and computers on network can be connected to the Printer. You can conclude the two ways to connect the Canon Printer with assistance by:
- Getting in touch with the Canon Customer Service USA through the Canon Printer Customer Support Number which is generally mentioned on the Carton. The experts will deliver you the process to connect to the Canon Printer with the help of Canon Customer Support Number.
- You can also seek assistance by getting an engineer who can help you in the installation of the same by visiting your premises, for doing this you need to dial the Canon Customer Service number and getting your complaint booked with the Canon Customer Service USA team.
The customers can also use an alternate option i.e. the toll-free number available on this website. It helps the customers to connect with an independent third-party Canon customer service phone number. You have to read and agree to the terms and conditions thoroughly before you try to contact the toll-free number.
Canon Customer Service Chat >> How to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi
Only multifunctional Printers are WIFI ready. Firstly, turn on WIFI connection from settings of Printer and then we need to connect this printer to a network using a Wireless password (if any), an IP is given to the printer through DHCP or Static IP. We can check the connectivity using ping command from computers on the same network. If any problem persists kindly connect with the Canon customer care using the Canon printer customer support phone number. 9/10 times the Canon Printers Customer Service representatives help you in sorting out the problems through the Canon Customer Service Phone Number, however, the odd occasion when they cannot extend help by troubleshooting it over the phone, they do assign you a reference number which you can use for further support at Cannon Customer Care Service centers. However, you should try contacting the experts available at the Canon customer service USA first using the Canon printer customer care number.
We can add Canon printer to our mobile or laptop also. We need to enable hotspot from mobile and connect the printer through WIFI to the mobile WIFI network, then we can give prints on the device from the phone. You can chat with Canon Customer Service Chat members in case you seek some help during the initial phase of the connection. You can call the Canon Printer Customer Service Number anytime to get the required help from the executives sitting at the Canon Printers Customer Service.
Canon Customer Service USA >> How to Install Canon Printer on Computer
To install Canon Printer one should have supportive media for the same Model. We can get if from CD given by company along with the printer or one can download it from Canon Printer Software download page. The steps to install Canon printer are given below: –
The single functional printer is connected to Computer by USB cable, and we have to run the setup for the installation of that printer on the same computer. We Insert the media into a computer or download it from the Canon customer care website. Then we have to run the setup wizard with selecting the printer model. An example is Canon LBP2900 etc.
- Click on Start Menu and then go to control panel, further, click on Device and Printers.
- Click on add a printer.
- In add Printer menu, click Add a Local Printer.
- In the list of printers, select the model you are installing drivers for, and then click Next.
- Then the printer will be installed after some steps using Next and then Click on Finish in last.
- Now right click on the newly installed printer and select as default.
Installing a Multifunctional Printer
The multifunctional printer can be installed by using the USB cable and using a LAN connection. If the printer is being connected through the USB cable, then the steps to be followed are similar as given above for single functional printer (Canon LBP 2900) from step 1 to step 6. You may also get the help by calling the Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number. The experts sitting at the Canon Customer Service USA will give you the complete process to install the multifunctional printer with the help of Canon Customer Service Number.
If a Printer is connected through LAN, then the steps to install the printer on pc are given below. You need to follow these steps before you try to call the Canon Customer Service Phone Number for help.
- Click on Start Menu and then go to control panel then click on Device and Printers.
- Click on add a printer.
- In add Printer menu, click on add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of printers, click on the printer I want isn’t listed, and then click Next.
- Click on Add a Printer using TCP/IP address or hostname.
- Enter hostname or IP Address of the Printer and click on Next.
- The printer is detected and connected to the computer, then click on Install.
- After installation clicks on the finish, and then click on Print Test Page. For more information, contact the Canon Printer Customer Care Number.
The process to install a multifunctional printer is over now. The customers, in case of some query, can call the toll-free number provided on this website. The toll-free redirects you to an independent third-party Canon printer customer support phone number. The customers should make sure that they do not forget reading the terms and conditions before calling the toll-free number.
Canon Printer Customer Service >> How to connect and Install Canon printer to Mac
The printer can be connected and installed to the Macintosh operating system in the similar way, through which we connect to a computer or laptop. But at first, the user needs to check on Canon Customer Care support number that is the model being used is compatible with Mac or not. Mac can be connected through USB to the basic models like LBP 2900b etc. Multifunctional printers which support LAN connectivity can be connected through a network by assigning an IP address to the printer manually and then installing software through IP address on the network. The users can get further information by contacting the Canon Printer Customer Service Number. The Canon representative present at the Canon Customer Service Chat offers you the process to connect and install the Canon printer on Mac with the help of Canon Printer Customer Support Phone Number.
Single function printer installation on Mac
For Mac, we have to download the specific software for the given model. For driver download, we need to have assistance from Canon customer support number from Monday to Saturday in the working hours. We can get setup file having extension .dmg from CD given by company along with Printer. Moreover, we can get the software from the internet by searching Canon Printer Software download for Mac. You can get further help in the installation process by calling the Canon Customer Service Number. The Canon representatives present at the Canon Customer Service USA will help you in the installation process with the help of Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number. However, the users are requested to follow the steps given below before calling the Canon Customer Service Phone Number.
On the Apple, menu click on system preferences and then click the Print and Fax in the System Preferences dialog box.
- Click on +, and the add printer screen appears.
- Under Mac OS X, click Add Printer on the Printer menu or add on the toolbar menu.
- On the Add Printer Screen, click on default, and then make sure option is set to be USB.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- Make sure the printer model name appears in the Printer name field and then click on Add.
- If you want to use a different tray, select option in the dialog box and press continue.
- The name of the installed printer appears in Print & Fax.
The process of single-function printer installation on Mac is over now. The users can follow the steps provided here before they try to call the Canon Printer Customer Care Number. However, if the users face some error while following these steps, they should call the Canon Printer Customer Service Number. The experts present at the Canon Customer Care will give you a quick resolution to the error using the Canon Printer Customer Support Phone Number. If you encounter some issues while contacting the official Canon Customer Support Number, then you can take the help of a third-party Canon Customer Service Number also.
Multifunction printers are used for not only printing but scanning and fax also. The users can contact the Canon Customer Service Phone Number to get the complete installation process. The process is delivered by the Canon experts available at the Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number. However, the steps are discussed in this section. Also, you may use the complete procedure discussed in this section and can easily avoid calling the Canon Printer Customer Care Number. The required steps to install a ‘network printer’ to the Mac are given below. We suggest the users should follow the steps given below before they call the Canon Printer Customer Service Number for help.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- Double-tap on ‘Print & Scan (Print & Fax).’
- In the ‘Print & Scan’ window, tap on the + sign.
- Tap on the ‘IP’ tab in the Print given window.
- Set ‘Protocol’ to Canon.
- For ‘Address,’ write the ‘IP address’ of the printer you want to add.
- Leave the ‘Queue’ field blank. Location and Name fields are for your inventory and information to keep a record of your printers & differentiate them from multiple Printers.
The process to install multifunction or network printer on Mac is finished. The users facing some error while following these steps can call the toll-free number available on this website. It connects the customers to an independent third-party Canon customer support number. Do not forget examining the terms and conditions.
Canon Printers Customer Service >> How to download Canon printer software for Windows/Mac/Linux
Canon printer driver for all models can be downloaded from Canon Printers Customer service official website. Variety of software for different models, different type and different operating systems like Windows (32 bit & 64 bit), Mac and Linux, etc can be downloaded.
For windows type Canon printer driver download software for windows in Google search engine, it will redirect you to the Canon Printers customer service website where you can download the supportive software by selecting the specific model for which you want the software. Click on the download button and let it download. Later, open the downloaded zip file and extract the software to some location and get the setup file with extension .exe. You can install the software by double-clicking on the same file and follow the procedure as per described in earlier scenarios. In case you need any type of help regarding the process, then place a call to the Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number. The support executives will answer your queries with the help of Canon Printer Customer Support Number.
For Mac, type ‘download Canon printer software download for Mac’ in Google search engine, it will take you to the Canon Customer Support website. You can download the software for any model here on the website by selecting model no and click for the operating system version and click on download. After downloading you have to extract that zip file to some location, and you will get .dmg extension setup file. You can install the software by double-clicking on the setup file, and the further process is given in the earlier scenarios. In case you need more information, just call the Canon Printer Customer Support Phone Number. You will get all the answers to your queries with the help of Canon customer support number.
Canon Customer Care >> Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer
This is a high quality multifunctional professional printer, supports the large format and able to print up to 13” * 19 “. It is a Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology to achieve high-quality images.8-Ink Dye-based ChromLife 100+ system provides amazing image quality. New Pro2 plug-in software can also be installed according to the instructions defined in the Canon Printer Service USA Guide which makes it easier to get amazing results from your applications.
Generally, Canon Printers come with Pre-install Additional connectivity options like Ethernet, WIFI, and Bluetooth and USB connectivity so that it can fit into the workflow that you can place it as per requirement. For input media support, this device features two paper trays;
- One, which is also known as a front tray which can be used to put in a variety of fine art and photo papers.
- While the second one can be used for thicker media stationery which meets your printing requirements.
If you need more information for these two types of devices, then take the help of Canon Customer Service Number. The experts will deliver you complete information through the Canon Customer Service Phone Number.
- Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer
- CD/DVD Disc printing tray
- Manual documents.
- Setup Compact Disk
- Setup ink tanks
- Power Cable
- Print Head
- USB Cable
Canon Pixma Pro-100 driver download and installation
Canon Pixma Pro-100 drivers are provided in a Compact disk within the printer box. If we don’t have that compact disk, we need to download the software from Canon Customer Support USA Website by selecting the model and clicking on the download button. Support from Canon is available on the official Canon Printer Customer Support number from Monday to Friday (10:00 am to 10 pm) excluding holidays. However, there is many third-party Canon Printer Customer Care Number present online that offers services regarding Canon printers all the time. They have their own Canon Printer Customer Service Number, and the customers need to place a call at their Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number to get instant help at any time of the day. Canon Pixma Pro-100 software is available for a variety of Operating Systems like Windows 95, XP, 7, 8, DOS Operating system and Linux and Mac Operating System. For further help, you may call the toll-free number presented here. It communicates you with an independent third-party Canon customer service number.
Canon Customer Support >> Canon Pixma Pro-100 Wireless Setup
As we know that this Canon Pixma Pro-100 Inkjet Printer comes with WIFI, LAN connectivity and USB Cable Connection Jack too. You can set up the printer wirelessly with the assistance of a representative who can assist you on Canon Customer Service Chat. Guidance from a representative from the Canon Customer Service USA team can make the entire process of Wireless installation hassle free and quick. The customers just need to call the Canon Printer Customer Support Number to get in touch with those representatives. So, to make the wireless setup we need to follow some steps. The customers can get the steps by calling the Canon Printer Customer Support Phone Number. There are two methods by which you can connect your devices with Canon Pixma Pro-100 through wireless connectivity.
Some access points feature an automatic connection method button named WPS which is used for WIFI protected setup, allows permitted machines to connect your local area network without using a password. This is the easy method of connecting your printer machine to Wireless Network. If your Access Point does not keep WPS Button, then you need to connect through Standard connection method. The Methods are given below: –
The WIFI AP must have WPS Push button physically available. Your Network must be using the WIFI Protected Access or WPA-2 Security Protocol. Most of the WPS enabled APS to use this protocol.
- The printer should be turned on.
- Press and hold the WIFI button on the printer until the white power lamp flashes once and then stop pressing it. Make sure that WiFI button gets blue, then press the WPS button for two minutes physically on the Access Point. A connection will be established in printer and wireless network.
You can get further information about these protocols by calling the Canon Printer Customer Support Phone Number. To check that printer is successfully connected to WIFI or not make sure your printer is in on state. Load paper in the tray and hold resume/ cancel button until the white power lamp flashes six times and then leave it unpressed. Now install the software using the compact disk that came with the product if you don’t have that, Download the printer software from Canon customer Support USA. For further queries, you may call the Canon Customer Support Number. The experts are capable of resolving all the queries related to Canon printers with the help of Canon Customer Service Number.
Standard Connection Method
This method is used when there is no WPS button available on the access point. You can get the complete method with the help of Canon Printer Customer Care Number. The representatives will provide you the standard connection method with the help of Canon Printer Customer Service Number. You may also get the process in this section. You can avoid calling the Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number if you follow the steps discussed in this section. Now through the standard connection method, we have to follow the following steps to setup wireless network in Canon Pixma Pro-100. The customers are recommended to follow the steps given below before calling the Canon Printer Customer Support Number.
- Insert the Compact disk having supportive setup files. Run the setup wizard by going through My Computer to CD –ROM and double click on setup file having extension .exe.
- When the initial screen is shown click on next button.
- Select On the third option Wireless LAN Connection and then press next.
- Make that sure that your printer is turned on and white power lamp is on and then click on next.
- On next page click on the setting printer could not be found on the list and press next.
- The Setup guide installation will start, then click on next after it completes.
- Click on Cable-less/wireless setup after some time a screen showing WIFI icon will be shown then press the WIFI button on the printer until the white power lamp flashes two times and release after the second flash then click next.
- Now you can see a blue WI-FI lamp light flashing simultaneously, as soon as the blue light converts into the white lamp and it gets a stable click on next button.
- A screen showing “set up” will be shown let it complete and just follow the instruction which flashes on the screen as soon as you press next.
- Select your region and press next.
- Select your place of residence and press next.
- Select the installation list and click on next.
- Press yes on the license agreement canon product screen.
- Click on next and please allow all to complete the install wizard processes.
- Now the software will be installed and click on redirect button if the screen shows some button resembling it.
- Once the wireless setup is complete, click on complete
- Now click on execute if you are setting it up for the first time and then next.
- Setup is complete then next and registers by clicking on next,
- Press “I agree” on the user agreement page and click exit.
Here goes the Canon Pixma Pro-100 wireless setup guide. If your wireless setup is still failing after doing the above setup given, please contact Canon Printer Customer Support Number. In case, there is something which we cannot support you upon, you can definitely refer to the Canon Customer Care Booklet which usually accompanies with all the printers manufactured by Canon. Or, the other way can be to connect with Canon Customer Service Chat team on the Canon Customer Service numbers or by getting in touch with the Canon Customer Service Chat which you can easily access by logging in with your usual Email id. If you need further help, you can call the toll-free number to provide on this website. It helps the customers to reach an independent third-party Canon customer service phone number. Make sure you have agreed to the terms and conditions before calling the toll-free number.